Embedded Software Development Engineer (Linux operation)
1. Responsible for the code preparation and technical document output of the project function module under Linux;
2. Responsible for testing and functional verification of software project development module;
3. Responsible for the bug finding and repair of software code;
4. Participate in the overall architecture design of project software;
5. Writing software development documents, operating instructions and related materials.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, communication engineering, etc.
2. A year of experience in Linux, C or C + + product development, proficient in advanced programming under Linux system;
3. Familiar with Qt graphics system developers; embedded Linux system transplantation and building experience are preferred;
4. Familiar with Linux shell script and able to complete simple scripting;
5. Familiar with RTOS embedded operating system, such as threadxucosvxWorks;
6. Have a certain software project analysis, architecture and management thinking;
7. Excellent learning ability, logical thinking and strict problem-solving ability.