1. Responsible for program evaluation, device selection and BOM cost estimation of embedded hardware platform;
2. Responsible for the schematic design of project application plan, providing Layout Guide and guiding Layout design;
3. Manual welding and debugging of samples;
4. Completed the test documents, production process technical document output and other relevant documents;
5. Responsible for technical support of electronic products and applications, and corresponding solutions to hardware problems during production.
1. Major in electronics, computer, communication, automation, bachelor degree or above;
2. Can independently complete the hardware architecture design, device selection and design implementation and commissioning of the products independently;
3. Proficient in the EDA design software of Capture CIS, PowerPCB Protel;
4. Good professional quality and teamwork ability, communication and learning ability;
5. 8051 MCU development experience, one year or more relevant working experience is preferred.