System Program Software Engineer
1. Responsible for software development of audio and video related system;
2. Responsible for software development of MCU related system;
3. Coordinate system hardware engineers to analyze and design the overall plan;
4. Responsible for the investigation and analysis of new technologies;
5. Responsible for developing various applications according to customers' requirements.
1. Major in electronics, computer, communication, automation, bachelor degree or above;
2.2 years experience in software development;
3. Familiar with the architecture of MCU (51, STM8, STM32) and familiar with C language;
4. Good professional quality and teamwork ability, communication and learning ability;
5. Quick learning ability and quick grasp of new technologies;
6. Video process related work experience and customer support experience is preferred;
7. Experience in the development of ARM and Linux systems is preferred;
8. Web application developer is a priority.